Men‘s health: Male infertility Treatment
Men’s health comes under the category of Andrology, which is a subspecialty of urology. It deals with the treatment of diseases diagnosed with male sexuality that affects the overall well being ( For example, male fertility, erectile dysfunction and andropause in the ageing male that can be treated at the Male infertility Treatment In Delhi India.
Erectile dysfunction also known as impotence is the failure to attain and keep an erection required for a successful sensual intercourse.
- It can be transient or persistent.
- Tenacious ED needs a thorough evaluation.
- An early incipience of ED might be a sign of a dominant health condition that requires treatment and a risk factor for cardiac disorders from the best urologist in India.
- Most of the men suffering from ED are ashamed of talking about their problems and thus ignore them.
- Sometimes, to treat an underlying condition is all you need to reverse erectile dysfunction!
Andropause:Andropause, also known as male menopause is the age-related variations in male hormone (testosterone) levels. The symptoms of this condition can be
- Reduced sex drive.
- Mood swings/hot flashes/Lack of energy
- Loss of stamina/strength or muscle mass.
- As men tend to reach the age of 40, testosterone levels decline about one per cent in a year.
Our approach is holistic in identifying the problem and applying the algorithmic strategy for tackling ED by the best urologist in India.
- Oral medication
- Testosterone replacement therapy
- Surgical interventions
- Penile prosthesis
- Infertility strikes around 1 out of every 6 couples..
- Male infertility is accountable for almost 30% of all infertility cases
- Male infertility alone estimates to around one-fifth of all cases of infertility.
Male infertility occurs as a result of
- Abnormal Sperms l(short life/low mobility)
- Low number
- Ejaculation issues
- Premature ejaculation
Causes of sperm abnormalities:
- Swollen veins in the scrotum also known as varicocele
- Abnormally developed testicles
- Inflammation in the testicles
- Vasoepididymal anastomosis (VEA) for treating blockage (obstructive azoospermia).
- Microsurgical repair of varicocele(MVL)